My husband put together new shelving for the basement storage area. This is to hold my extra pantry items which now need to be organized. Identify holes and make a list of items to purchase. Done! You can check out my pantry plan here.
Start working on the kid’s Valentines for school. I cut out the bookmarks and punched holes. Now we need to decorate.
Work out final budget for February. Done, ugh.
*Go through a box of paper/documents that have accumulated. Didn’t get to this.
*Shop for supplies for two craft projects. Not done. Just didn’t feel up to it.
Make some meals for the freezer. Done! I made mac and cheese as well as taco meat, sloppy joes, and meatloaf. I also made 3 dozen muffins.
*Price out some of the items I was purchasing at Sam’s when I go to other stores. I need to figure out where I can get the most bang for my buck. In progress. I checked out the price of ground beef, cheese, and juice at one store.
This weeks to do list:
- Get caught up on laundry. Seriously, it looks like a clothing factory exploded here. While I’ve been sick I did the laundry but it never got put away.
- Go through that box of documents/papers.
- Shop for supplies for two craft projects.
- Earn some Swagbucks. I’ve been slacking off on this and I my wish list on Amazon is getting bigger. Time to earn some gift cards.
- Make sure to use Ibotta, Checkout 51, and Savingstar after shopping. I think these apps are great but it is a bit of a pain. I really wish I could just link all my loyalty cards to these apps. I strongly dislike taking pictures of receipts.
- Make some banana bread for a snack and to send with my husband to work. I also will make some banana strawberry ice cream. I have a bunch of bananas and strawberries in the freezer. They will be making lots of appearances over the next few weeks.
- Start to set up my inventory system for my pantry and write a post about it.