I am finally getting around to setting some goals for February despite being a week into the month. Where does the time go? With any luck this month will be more productive than January turned out to be. Fingers crossed!
- make cookies, pizza sauce, and spaghetti sauce for the freezer.
- try 2 new recipes: Taco Pasta Casserole and Green Chili Rice Casserole. Both are freezer friendly.
- Clean out the freezer above the fridge. Use up all odds and ends. Once finished move on to the upright freezer downstairs. Defrost the upright freezer.
- continue to research savings in any areas we can. Specifically cellphones, vehicle insurance, etc.
- take a look at my credit card points and see if we can use them to purchase some gift cards to use for upcoming birthdays.
- January had an extra pay period so we are trying to figure out how to allocate that money. We will pay off one credit card for certain.
- We have a family fun day planned for the science museum (free admission) as well as going to see Star Wars. I will bring snacks and drinks from home on both adventures.
- Have 2 stay at home dates with my husband. There are several movies available at Redbox we would like to see. I am hoping I can find a code to get them for free.
- February school break is coming up. I found out there are 2 science shows at a local mall for free. My mom has offered babysitting for the little one so I can take my 5 year old. I will be researching other fun and free activities this week.
- continue to exercise at least 4 days a week. I had done pretty well with this until I got ill in January.
- drink more water. I have no excuse.
- clean and organize the storage cabinet in the 1/2 bath where my husband and I keep all of our toiletries.
- purchase new pillows for our bed.
- purchase new shades for our bedroom if I can catch a great sale.
- spend some time cleaning out the basement storage area. It got really messy over the holidays. I need to make room for more shelving to hold pantry supplies.