I’ve got to be honest, this is one lady who is ready for spring! I am craving sunlight and flowers in my yard. Cups of coffee while watching the boys play, and the start of some outdoor projects that will go a long way to making this house feel more like home.
Here’s a look at my plans for March:
- I have only one plan here. Eat soup. We live near the factory that makes all the soup for Panera and other restaurants/grocery chains. Every few months they have case sales to unload extra inventory and it can be purchased for a steal. As in $5 to $10 cases of soup that contain up to 16 pounds of soup. Well, I got a little over zealous in my purchases of said soup and we have approximately 20 4lb bags of soup right now. It is taking up a huge amount of space in the freezer- which means I can’t defrost it. We are also heading into warm weather when no one will want to eat soup. So for this month and next month my food goal will be – eat soup.
- My husband was looking at trading in one of our vehicles. I need to work some additional savings for this into our budget.
- I ordered the HD Antenna and it arrived. Now we need to test it out and make a final decision about whether or not we are going to cancel cable. I’m ready- my husband is still on the fence.
- We are pretty busy this month. I would like to plan two family activities though. It will likely be a fly by the seat of our pants plan.
- It is my husbands birthday this week. I’ve got a cake ready to go and will have the kids make a card.
- I am going to a scrapbooking crop with my mom. I am really looking forward to this!
- Continue to exercise at least 4 days a week.
- Drink more water. I have no excuse.
- Clean and organize the storage cabinet in the 1/2 bath where my husband and I keep all of our toiletries.
- Purchase new pillows and a throw for the sofa. Something bright and cheery!
- Purchase a decorative pillow for our bedroom. Hang up pictures that we already own.
- Spend some time outside on warm days. I want to dig up some flowers that have spread a bit too much.
- We are going to build a playhouse for our boys. We plan to follow this tutorial here. It will take a few weekends so we are going to start at the end of the month.